August 18, 2020 | 12:00 – 1:30 PM | 1 LU/HSW | Free
REGISTER TODAY to secure your seat.
- Gianna Pigford, AIA, Senior Associate, Stantec
- Brien Graham, AIA, Project Manager, LPA
- Chris Daemmrich, Assoc. AIA, Facilitator, Collaborative Design Workshop
- My-Anh Nguyen, Architectural Designer, K Dixon Architecture
- Stephanie Lemmo, AIA, principal, Lemmo Architecture and Design
- Alexander Quintanilla, AIA, founder, Q Architecture + Design
Join us for a discussion addressing racism, design justice, and equity in the architectural profession. We will build a shared language of common terms, provide historical context for current events, and discuss how they relate to the built environment. We will hear from people of color in the profession to better understand the obstacles they face as they share their lived experiences. We will share resources and successful approaches for advancing equity in the architectural profession while embracing the uncomfortable conversations and highlighting the challenges we must work to overcome.
This session is the first in our CALL TO ACTION webinar series organized by the Texas Society of Architects Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Committee. There is no cost to attend this webinar, but please register to reserve your seat. REGISTER TODAY.