Why Advertise With Us
Texas is ranked first in the nation in development and construction, with more than $7.9 million in spending. By advertising in Texas Architect, you’ll reach the nation’s most prominent architecture firms, who design projects nationally and internationally from their Texas offices. And our influence is effective — you get year-round exposure to key decision makers in the industry.
At Texas Architect, we showcase our advertisers. Each issue includes an Advertiser Index, with contact information for all companies, and Resource Listings, which identify all consultants, contractors, manufacturers, and suppliers for featured projects. Our goal is to give our advertisers maximum exposure for their contributions to producing safe, beautiful, and sustainable architecture.
Online advertising options double your visibility. The editorial content of each issue of Texas Architect is available online, with dedicated advertising space on the home, archive, and article pages. This lets you position your brand directly with the content that means the most for you. Take advantage of this option to extend the reach of your brand and direct readers to your site for more information.
Who Will See Your Message?
- TxA’s more than 7,200 members
- Licensed architects and associates at the largest firms in the state
- AIA architects in the surrounding states of Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico and Oklahoma
- Out-of-state architects licensed to practice in Texas
- Allied professionals such as: construction managers, contractors, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects, and urban planners
- Government officials, including all members of the Texas legislature
- Library and hospital directors
- University and public school officials/facility planners
To place an ad, or if you have questions, please contact Jody Cranford at email@example.com or 800 818 0289. The following resources may also be helpful:
Texas Architect 2020 Media Kit – Provides complete information on advertising specifications.
Texas Architect PDF Job Options – Download file to your Adobe Creative Suite programs. For instructions on installation, please see the ReadMe document included in the .zip file.
Texas Architect Editorial Calendar – View the editorial calendar for upcoming issue themes and editorial/ad deadlines.